Regular Town Council meetings are held at 5:30 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. All meetings are open to the public. Time is allotted at Regular Session meetings for anyone to address the council regarding items not on the agenda and during public hearings.
Results: Results of Town Council meetings are unofficial records of what happened. By law the Town is required to post results within 48 hours. Official minutes are posted after they have been approved, which usually happens at the following Council Meeting.
Minutes: The Town Council meeting minutes are posted on the Web site after they have been approved. Typically, minutes are approved at the following meeting. If you have questions about minutes that are not posted here, please call the Town Clerk's Office at 480-358-3000.
Note: To view results and minutes, click on the "All Past" link below to find the meeting you are interested in.
Town Council Regular Session
- Date: 12/20/2017 5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Agenda Item 4K - Traffic Signals Via de Palmas
- Agenda Item 5A - 2017 Citizen Survey
- Agenda Item 5B - Home Rule Option Renewal
- Agenda Item 11A - Committee Report
- Agenda Item 13A - Madera P17-0110_ P17-0145