Queen Creek Demographic Profile
The Queen Creek Economic Development Department is pleased to provide various sources of data and analytical reports for your business location or expansion decision-making process. The Town is located in the Greater Phoenix East Valley. Queen Creek has a number of attributes that make it an especially attractive place to do business, including:
- Queen Creek is growing, with a current population of 35,600, and a projected population expected to nearly double by 2050 (Source: ADOA-EPS population projects).
- A vibrant economy with the third highest median income in Maricopa County at $89,824 (Source: ESRI).
- A well-educated population with 80% of persons over age 25 having some college or an advanced degree (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest 5 year estimates).
- A youthful population with a median age of 30.3 years old, the youngest median age in the East Valley (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest 5 year estimates).
- A family-oriented community with an average household size of 3.48 (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest 5 year estimates).
For immediate access to data about Queen Creek, please click on the links below. If you need additional data not listed here, please contact Marissa Garnett.
One Page Visual Demographic Profile (updated version coming soon)
One Page Visual Workforce Profile (updated version coming soon)
Market Profile Analysis Services
For businesses that are considering locating or expanding to Queen Creek, the Economic Development Department can provide customized market profile reports to help answer questions about the potential customer base for your specific type of business, and help with other market planning research and consumer analytics to understand your areas of influence and market conditions. If you would like to obtain a market profile report customized for you business, please contact Marissa Garnett.
Business Siting Analysis Services
The Economic Development Department can provide detailed data on potential sites using customized search criteria to assist your site search. In addition, we can provide reports on sites of interest, such as analytics on the site's market history, commute shed, and various other types of reports depending on your needs. If you would like additional information about possible sites for your business, please contact Marissa Garnett.