Invoices should be mailed to the address below after the product has been received by the Town or after services have been rendered.
Town of Queen Creek
Attn: Accounts Payable
22358 S. Ellsworth Road
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
Reference Purchase Order number on Invoice.
- The Town contact should provide all vendors with a Purchase Order number before the delivery of products or services. If a purchase order number is not referenced, the payment may be delayed.
- In the event a vendor is awarded a Town of Queen Creek contract, a purchase order is still required before any deliveries are made.
- Any request for goods or services not paid with a Town of Queen Creek purchasing card must be accompanied with a purchase order.
Electronic Payment Option
The Town of Queen Creek is now offering vendors an automated accounts payable process using the electronic payment tool, Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network. ACH is a private, secure and centralized electronic funds transfer system administered by the Town’s bank. The program’s goals include lowering operating costs, streamlining payables processing, reducing payment risk, eliminating paper and increasing the capture rate for vendor discounts by making just-in-time payments while avoiding late fees – a smart way to improve efficiency.
Information regarding this electronic payment process will be mailed to all of the Town’s current vendors. Vendors will be provided an option of receiving a paper check or ACH. Should the vendor desire electronic payment, a Vendor Electronic Payment Request, available below, must be mailed, faxed or e-mailed by the vendor. Information will be entered into the Town's finance system, a file authenticated, contents validated and then routed to the appropriate settlement channel. Encryption security is provided to protect the Town's data. When accounts payable is processed, ACH vendors will be notified via e-mail that payment was made directly to the listed account.
- Vendor Electronic Payment Request Form (PDF)
- Vendor Electronic Payment Request Form (Online Submission)