Request Forms

CART CAPACITY - Most households will find that one trash cart (sandstone-colored) and one recycling cart (blue) will be sufficient if the recycling cart is used for the full range of recyclable materials. Town residents may order an extra recycling cart without charge. An additional trash cart may be requested for an additional $7.15 per month.

If you anticipate needing additional carts, you may order them before the delivery date; however, we recommend you wait until you have experienced the new program for a few weeks to determine your actual capacity needs. 

              Extra Cart Application

Partial-year residents - Those who live in Queen Creek for only a portion of the year may request a temporary discontinuance to services and will not be billed during the time that services are stopped. Residents must request the temporary discontinuance at least one month in advance. Services can be temporarily discontinued for no less than two months and no more than six months in a calendar year.

A $25 administrative fee is required at the time of the request. Residents may request a temporary discontinuance in person or online at

Large lot exemptions - Residents who live on large lots can apply for an exemption from the solid waste and bulk collection portions of the Town service if they meet both of the following:

  • Live on a lot on which large livestock* are kept legally in conformance with the Town Zoning Ordinance OR a lot of two acres or more in size, and;
  • Demonstrate that they have alternative service for disposal of solid waste that complies with all Town, county, state and federal rules.
  • Residents who obtain an exemption will receive recycling services only, at the rate of $6.75 per month. Residents may apply for large lot exemptions in person or online at

*Cattle, oxen, horses, mules, donkeys, alpaca, llama or similar animals.

Manure disposal - Residents who need to dispose of animal manure have these options:

  • Qualify for an exemption from solid waste and bulk services as described above.
  • Contract with a separate provider for manure collection only. Residents who choose this option would still receive and be billed for all Town-provided waste services as listed above.
  • Request an additional Town-provided container solely for manure for an additional fee. Manure placed in this container would have to be dried and bagged. Choosing this option would mean the resident would have one container for household solid waste, one container for recyclables, and one container for manure.
  • Application from exemption from Solid Waste and Bulk Services

* Applications can be returned at the Town's Development Services Building, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, by email to or by fax at 480-358-3001.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer