The Town of Queen Creek has partnered with the Town of Gilbert to offer residents, with an active Town of Queen Creek trash & recycling services billing (must subscribe to both services), an environmentally safe and responsible way to dispose of household hazardous waste (HHW) at no extra charge. The HHW program vouchers are available during normal Town of Queen Creek business hours, Monday thru Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and closed on Fridays, and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please fill out the form below and a voucher will be emailed to you in a timely manner.
Effective July 1, latex paint will not be accepted through this program. Recycle your latex paint at our next recycling drop-off event.
- Disposal of HHW at the facility shall not exceed seventy (70) pounds per vehicle.
- Residents shall not be permitted to deliver HHW to the facility unless they present a driver’s license showing a current home address in Queen Creek and a Town-issued voucher.
- A Town-issued voucher is required prior to taking your HHW to the Gilbert facility.
- The Town of Gilbert does not accept commercial chemicals, radioactive materials or medical waste.
- The HHW facility is for non-commercial use only.